The original photograph was taken in Seabrook, Texas, near an artificial shoreline created from sidewalk rubble.
– CMYK Risograph printed! Riso printing prints one color at a time in layers. This print is CMYK printed, so we used cyan, magenta, yellow, and black inks to print it. This results in a grainy texture and color density variations in the print, which is a unique lofi look. Great for lovers of VHS, vaporwave, and other ancient media pursuits. 📼
– 8×10 inch standard size! This baby is ready to frame or stick on a wall and start looking good. 🖼️
– Handmade! That’s right, we make our prints in our home studio and print / cut / ship them to you as honest to goodness real life people. 💪
– Ships flat! No need to flatten this print out due to being packed in a tube. That is, unless you order our other print that has to ship via tube. 😭
– Printed on butcher white 80# cover paper from French Paper. This means it’s acid free, elemental chlorine free, made with sustainable hydroelectric power, and made in Michigan USA!
And, we also have it available in a patented VERDETONE all green version, which measures around 10.75 x 8.5 inches!
Thank you 💚